Monday, March 14, 2011

Dear Friends!

i love you for that certain smile 
that cheers me upwhen I am blue 
i love you for your tenderness 
that warms me through and through 

i love you for your kindness 
and your understanding heart 
the one that,somehow, always says 
"i love you very much" 

i love you for your faith in me 
your sweet and patient ways 
for the many things you do 
so often without praise 

i love you for all these things 
and for a million others to0 
but,most of all, for what i am 
whenever, I'm WITH YOU....

1 comment:

  1. Love and friendship is everything, you could get another good resources about friendship check this out

    Here is my personal blogging tips masedi.net about cara membuat blog for begginer, kontraktor solo jagobangunrumah.com penyedia jasa bangun rumah murah di solo, kamu bisa juga
    bikin baju seragam di jagobikinseragam.com konveksi seragam murah berkualitas. Tahukah kamu foto produk adalah faktor keberhasilan penjualan online.

    Keep the good work
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete